We all know that looking for a new job is hard work and a long and tiring process but there must be ways to make things easier?
When you come home from a long day at work the last thing you want to do is scroll through tons of jobs and send out your CV but you force yourself and off they go. So now you are sitting there waiting for emails to flood in from all these companies you would love to work for.
But how do you know if your CV is eye catching or any good?
There is a service that can help you with that…
Why not check out our CV Writing Service whilst you are visiting our website?
With a CV that's now up to scratch, why don’t you follow the trusty tips that the consultants would recommend for the right interview.
The best way to help you through an interview is to prepare. So here are some great tips for you to follow:
- When arriving to your interview, accept a drink when offered. This gives you time to settle in and will help calm your nerves.
- Shake hands with the interviewer and make eye contact. This will show confidence whilst you are in your interview.
- Make sure you have researched the company well, this will help when they ask you questions.
- Do not speak badly of your previous company or co-workers as this will not give a great impression.
- Have at least three questions to ask the interviewer. This will make you look and sound interested in the company.
- Remember to keep your personality present so that they know that is you and they will get a better feel of how you will fit in the team.
- Do not recap your CV, the interviewer can already see what you have achieved. The interview is your chance to show what your CV does not.
- Do not be afraid to tell them if you do not understand a question. It’s better to be honest about it then to make up the answer.
- At the end of the interview, ask how well you got on. This shows confidence and that you are interested in how well it has gone.
- Follow up with a thank you email, the interviewer will know that you are interested and that you look forward to hearing from them soon.
So keep your head high and make sure to follow the key tips in interviewing for that next career move!