Job Title: Audit & Accounts Senior (Accountancy Practice)
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm
Company Profile: A top 20 Accountancy Firm with a professional reputation and a very friendly team!
This is an exciting time to be joining the firm as they are rapidly growing the business so this vacancy is a result of recent success and growth!
- The role will consist of consisting of 65% Auditing and 35% Accounts and Corporate Tax so requires an individual who enjoys Auditing and has solid experience within this.
- You will also be supporting the Assistant managers with their portfolio of clients on a range of Auditing and Accounts assignments and support the managers as a senior on the audit.
- ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Solid Auditing experience
- Previous experience within Accountancy Practice is essential
- 23 days annual holiday entitlement (rising each year up to 25 days)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Death in Service
- Study support provided
- Excellent progression routes to become an Audit Senior