Job Title: Sales Executive for EE mobile – office based
Salary: £19240 per annum plus OTE around £10000 per annum extra in bonus pay
Location: Hitchin, Town Centre
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent or Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours per week – flexible working hours
Start Date: 21 January 2020
Our client who are working on behalf of EE, the mobile phone network are currently recruiting for Sales Executive candidates to join their lively, fast paced office team in Hitchin.
This independent, company who were founded in 2009 are on the hunt for upbeat candidates who enjoy exceeding targets and going above and beyond to hit their commission.
If you have Outbound Calling Experience or you have previously worked in Mobile Phone Sales in a retail setting and you are looking to earn a vast amount of commission in an office based role please apply today – we cannot wait to hear from you!
This role truly is one of a kind because you have the freedom to work flexible hours and if you hit your target by Thursday you don’t even have to work Fridays!
- Great company progression
- £50 attendance bonus rewarded on a monthly basis
- Full Training in house on products
- Ability to gain an NVQ
- Uncapped commission
- Great incentives - cars, holidays and vouchers
- Gym membership
- Convenient in town location
- You are able to go home once you have hit 36 productive hours you can do
- Making outbound calls to EE customer’s to discuss their current price plan and upsell or cross sell new products and add on’s
- Gaining referrals from existing customer’s and following these up
- Building a rapport with customers
- Ensuring you have a polite but persuasive telephone manner
- Remaining upbeat and keeping team moral up!
- You must have previous Outbound calling experience or Sales experience in an office based role alternatively you will have worked in Mobile Phone Sales in retail
- Be proactive, target driven
- Confident and a clear communicator
- Be happy to work in a lively, fast paced office