Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk’
Salary: Circa £25,000 per annum
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm (flexible e.g. 8am - 4.30pm/10am-6.30pm)
Company Profile: Our client is a successful merchandise company, who work closely with major brands in their sector!
- Invoicing in multiple currencies
- Coding & processing invoices
- Posting invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Stock reconciliations
- Bank receipts
- Aged debtor & credit control
- Liaise with factoring company and keep sales ledger updated
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Solid experience within Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact internally & externally, at all levels
- AAT or Part Qualified (ideal)
- Good understanding of debits & credits
- Excellent IT skills with a strong competency in Excel
- Sage software experience although Sage 200 highly beneficial
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- New, refurbished offices
- Flexible working hours
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.