Job Title: Administrator
Location: Potters Bar
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 1.00pm – 8.30pm
Our client, based in the heart of Potters Bar, is seeking a confident and articulate administrator to join their busy team. The successful candidate will assist in delivering excellent customer service to their clients and customers. Established over 10 years ago, the company have expanded internationally and are now looking to further expand their Potters Bar office.
If you have a great telephone manner with good problem-solving skills and you are looking for a new, fresh challenge then this could be for you.
- Handling inbound communications from clients and customers, ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Maintaining and updating the database with accurate information
- Confidently liaising with clients and suppliers over the telephone
- General ad hoc administrative tasks
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to use your own initiative but also work well within a team
- Previous administration / office experience is required
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Full training provided for 4 weeks
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!