Job Title: Warehouse Administrator
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
A forward thinking, rapidly expanding business in the heart of Borehamwood is seeking a Warehouse Administrator to join their small, very friendly and outgoing warehouse team.
This position would suit those with a good eye for detail who enjoy working with small, light products. The successful candidate should be looking to secure a position that has a mixture of administration, customer service and warehouse. If you have previous experience working in the health, medical or beauty sector, this would also be advantageous.
- Picking and packing light, small goods and products
- Day to day light lifting
- Learning layout of warehouse for efficiency purposes
- Gain product knowledge within the sector
- Working with a small, friendly warehouse team
- Taking customer calls with updates and ordering queries
- Updating database with stock levels
- Answering emails in a professional manner
- Previous warehouse / picking and packing experience would be ideal
- Experience in customer service, ideally in an office setting
- Experience within beauty or medical products would be ideal
- Organised with a 'can do’ attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Immediate starts available
- Parking onsite
- Tea and coffee facilities
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!